Tuesday, April 22, 2014

LANEIGE CC foundation #finditattarget

I was offered the awesome opportunity courtesy of Influenster and Target.

I received 3 shades of the LANEIGE CC foundation: Light, Medium, and Dark. I am a very light pale person haha. It has a nice light fragrance upon opening. The mirror inside is a nice sized mirror. Included in the package was a soft applicator and the foundation is in a sponge type of material which you press the applicator to and then apply. It also includes one refill. It did not take too much for full coverage at all! It goes on lightly and smoothly.

The coverage is great and for a pale girl like myself, it's a great color in the Light shade. I will more than likely pass out the other 2 shades to ladies I know that can use them. I think they run for about $34.00, but when it includes a refill I think it is worth the price. I also have sensitive skin and felt no negative reaction to the product what so ever. I would recommend it to someone who is in the market for trying a new foundation.http://instagram.com/p/lp8qQbuSQY/

No comments:

Post a Comment