Thursday, June 12, 2014

Kiss Everlasting French Manicure

I was able to try out this product via Influenster and a Spring Fling Voxbox I received.

I haven't used glue/press on's in what seems forever, much less has my nails done at a salon. I'm not big on them usually because of the aftermath my nails go through. I gave these bad boys a shot.

I actually liked them and I would recommend them for anyone with a quick nail fix. They weren't hard to apply at all and took me less than 30 minutes, which is great when you have a curious toddler on the loose and nap time is no where as near as you hoped. The kit includes a file, nails and extra, cuticle pusher and glue. I'm not an expert at applying the nail and glue just right without getting a bubble or two in there, but they still turned out alright even with the mini bubble in the corner.

I am the world's worst for picking my nails when they've gotten done or anything and that is another reason I never do much to them in that manner because I know my habit haha. I managed to keep them on a week before I felt inclined to do what I always do. They survived wonderfully and didn't chip! They weren't to short or too long. Just right in fact. I would give them props for being great for the value and a quick nail dress up. They also weren't harsh as I thought they would be on the removal and didn't do damage like I had expected to my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment