Wednesday, July 9, 2014

F.A.S.T Pain Medicine

I was given the chance to try out a new pain reliever called FAST thanks to Influenster. It is similar to a five hour energy shot, but intended to relieve pain and fast. 

The day came where I finally got to try it out and knock back a shot of FAST. Surprisingly it tasted quite pleasant and went down easily. I gave it a few minutes, but in all actuality and to my surprise my mild headache was gone within about 10 minutes. I haven't seen it in any of my local stores yet, but after this experience I'll definitely be keeping an out to pick up more.

The taste was a nice berry taste. It didn't taste like a medicine much and I had not bad reactions to it. I'm sure my mild headache didn't approve, but that's just fine with me! HAH! I would recommend it to anyone who's in the market to try a different form of pain reliever and looking for something that seemed to get the job done fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment